Create your own
Choose your template
Upload your images
Enter your text
Choose your mailing list
Complete your order!
- We can't emphasize it enough: ALWAYS
use postcards that are full color on BOTH sides! Studies
have shown that 83% of the general public read their mail
with the address facing up. If your postcard isn't full
color on the front and back, you may be missing out on
the opportunity to grab your customer's attention effectively.
- Top 10 Advantages of Using
- 1. Your postcards can "brand" you and your business
in ways that most marketing materials cannot. If you start
and stick to a regular postcard mailing program, you and
your business will gain market recognition.
2. Postcards are versatile. In a single mailing, you can
seek business from prospective customers, and solicit
repeat business from existing customers.
3. When you're marketing with postcards, your competition
doesn't know it. But they'll sure know it if you're advertising
in the newspaper!
4. Postcard marketing is affordable, even for the smallest
5. Testing an offer with postcards is easy. Just send
your card to a small group of people and see how many
of them respond. If you're satisfied with the results,
then roll out a bigger mailing!
6. It's easy to track your results. Your card can tell
recipients to bring the card into your store for a special
discount. Or it can ask them to use a special ordering
code when purchasing from your website.
7. Postcards don't waste people's time - they don't even
have to open an envelope to read your message.
8. Postcards don't take up a lot of space. Your customers
can carry them in their pockets, or carry them in their
pocketbooks, for that matter. Hey, some of them might
even create a postcard display on their refrigerator door!
9. Postcards are inexpensive to print.
10. Postcards are cheap to redeem. Better yet, they have
no cost until your customers redeem them.
- A Successful Postcard Marketing System
- Your cards will grow your business when you think of them
as tools in a marketing system. A successful postcard
marketing system consists of the following six steps:
Step #1: Idea Generation
Step #2: Card Creation
Step #3: Printing
Step #4: Mailing
Step #5: Follow-up with Prospects and Clients
Step #6: Cost-Tracking and Evaluation of Results
Use this system by starting with Step #1, proceeding through
the next five steps, then repeating the process, over
and over again. Why the repetition?
Many marketing experts today are big proponents of what
he calls the "Rule of Seven." What it means
is that people need to be exposed to your message at least
seven times in 18 months before they're ready to buy from